At Wholesale by Vels we take care of a very clear policy.
– We are highly committed to arrange the best possible service and communication with our customers and partners
– We only have commercial relationships with companies who are registered as forwarder, transportation company, courier company, removal company, 3PL (Third Party Logistics), 4PL (Fourth Party Logistics) or Digital Forwarders
– We only charge pick-up and/or handling fees to shippers and/or sellers in case our customer has confirmed the INCOterms® are set at FOB, where our customer has confirmed to us to arrange the airfreight booking.
– We only charge handling and/or delivery fees to consignees and/or buyers in case our customer has awarded us the inbound handling and/or inbound airfreight. Charges can also include duties and taxes where applicable.
– We always adhere to the (local) rules and regulations, including rules and regulations set by IATA (International Air Transport Association)
– Our IT and/or (system) providers and/or other (service) providers will do their utmost to comply with the latest GDPR standards
– We do not arrange or support transportation services for:
- Animal trophies
- Arms and/or ammunition
- Bank bills, notes or currency
- Dual Use products
- Hazardous waste
- Human remains (HUM)
- Illegal products and/or material
- Live animals
- Tobacco and/or cigarettes
– We arrange shipments based on the information provided and/or confirmed by our customers or their respective relationships. We will inform you immediately in case we identify different or wrong information.
– In case we identify illegal activities or information, then we will always inform the local authorities.
– We are committed to promote human rights. Our team has the freedom of association and take a zero tolerance approach with regards to modern slavery in our business, including, without limitation of human trafficking and child labour.